শুক্রবার, ২৮ জুন, ২০১৩




#SAMPLE 1   DATA ENTRY

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am writing in response to your advertisement for a “Data Entry Assistant & SEO Good English”. After carefully reviewing the experience requirements of the job description, I feel that I am a suitable match for the job. I’ve held several data entry positions that entail inputting customer requests, inquire, and tracking codes of products I also perform administrative duties including copying and faxing documents, transferring data, web research and reports to immediate supervisor.


I feel that I can add professionalism and accuracy to your current team of professionals. With extensive experience supporting all levels of a department and working directly with external vendors, I take direction well and can complete a heavy workload and complete projects under minimal supervision. If you feel there is a mutual interest, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to learn more about your company, the requirements of the position, and how my qualifications would be a good fit.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to Hiring from you soon.

Your Name Here
Sakib Hossain


#SAMPLE 2    GRAPHIC DESIGNS

Dear Hiring Manager,

This is Sakib Hossain from India, I'm a professional graphics designer. I have 4 Years experience in graphics design. I have a site where I a website where I publish various graphics design tutorial. I have excellent experience in logo and banner design. I hope you would like my work and you will give me a good feedback which is very important for my future carrier in odesk. Here I attached some of my logo and banner design projects. Hope you would like those. If you want to see more sample of my work you can visit my site www.photoshoprain.com . I'm available in Skype, G.talk, YM or MSN for chat.
Thanks and Regards
Sakib Hossain

#SAMPLE 4    WEB DEVELOPERS

Dear Hiring Manager,

I'm a Web Developer, and I'm very interested in your job post “ Put The Job Title Here”
I have recently worked for a US Company as a team leader, where my responsibilities included developing there basic Web Layout platform.
I have consistently delivered projects on time and under budget, which has earned me the role of team lead on a number of recent projects, as you'll see in my work history. I believe my skills would be ideal for your project.
A number of my projects are in my oDesk portfolio. My work for www.photoshoprain.com, in which I transferred a complicated Javascript app to the cloud, is very similar to your position.

I am available to chat by IM, email or Skype, and would be happy to set up a convenient time to discuss the application you're moving and some ideas about the safest way to get it into the cloud. I will be available 15 hours per week for this position.

Thanks and Regards
Sakib Hossain

# SAMPLE  7  website data entry

Dear Hiring Manager,

I have experience in website data entry other task easily and having ability to give back to you fine results. I am a student of MBA (Banking & Finance).
I always prefer part time jobs. I have good history on oDesk. Hope so you will hire me for this position for better results.
Looking forward to work with you.
Thanks and Regards
Sakib Hossain

# SAMPLE  10    Data Entry Assistant & SEO

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am writing in response to your advertisement for a “Data Entry Assistant & SEO Good English”. After carefully reviewing the experience requirements of the job description, I feel that I am a suitable match for the job. I’ve held several data entry positions that entail inputting customer requests, inquire, and tracking codes of products I also perform administrative duties including copying and faxing documents, answering telephones, transferring data, web research and reports to immediate supervisor.

I feel that I can add professionalism and accuracy to your current team of professionals. With extensive experience supporting all levels of a department and working directly with external vendors, I take direction well and can complete a heavy workload and complete projects under minimal supervision. If you feel there is a mutual interest, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to learn more about your company, the requirements of the position, and how my qualifications would be a good fit. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Looking forward to work with you.
Thanks and Regards
Sakib Hossain

# SAMPLE # 16 Search Engine Optimization

Dear Hiring Manager,
I am Expert in White Hat Search Engine Optimization (SEO), I have 5+Years of Experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Online Marketing, Link Building ETC…… I feel that I am an exact match for this position after thoroughly reviewing the job description, required qualifications, and preferences. I can get your site in Google top ten results.

I have huge collection of high pr sites for back linking and link wheeling,I will use google most recently updated algorithm’s strategy.

Waiting for you Kind Response….
Thanks and Regards
Sakib Hossain

0 comments:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন